Some cool updates...

I may have missed my blogging rules by simply writing things during saturday or sunday but i guarantee you another cool, slick kick start of my new interface. Last saturday I bought new dvd as a reward for my self. The movies are Batman begins and Star Wars III. Here are the words that stuck into my head after watching these two movies. For batman begins: If you push yourself to become more than just a man then you became something. and what is it? To became a legend. Cool right? hehehe and for starwars hmmm I don't have any nice words to share to you but one interesting lesson that you can learn is: when you are young and you know you have became more powerful than you ever think of, be patient and learn the way of a jedi for you are young and your mind can be easily corrupt by the dark side. I believe that the mind is the weakest part of a young talented person since only time can make a person mature and wise.

Somehow I find this movie very much true in the real world. Thats the reason why I love movies that much it helps you inspire your vision very well.

Ok I know most of you are excited so here is the new look of my design...

Image hosted by Photobucket.com


Image hosted by Photobucket.com


Image hosted by Photobucket.com

pretty cool eh? hehehe took me a lot of time in understanding those concepts but im glad I made it well.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Apple's Edge Over Microsoft?

High Grounds Cafe - Best Internet Cafe in the Philippines

John Gokongwei Speech before Ateneo 2004 Graduates