The death of prince of persia: The warrior within

Recently, I have been addicted to this game. And I mean for real. I bought this game last monday, after being so frustrated with life I decided to take a break. And man I tell you it was an awesome game. Bolder, powerful, deadly, the story combine with 3d graphics was totally stunning. What else can i say 5 out of 5.

See what I told you? from the way I describe the game it totally knocks me off to the point that I forget my work. My mission. I even think more and more of the game instead of how am I ganna finsih the enterprise structure of my system.

Fortunately, somehting happend just today. We had another power failure for about 5 minutes. Instantly my laptop change to battery mode automatically. I notice how the speed of the game change drastically. Though I did not mind it until I hit another portal to save the game. As soon as the game showed me one I saved it and quit the game. While quiting the game seems to freeze. I initialize ctrl+alt+delete to stop the game. It did quit. The worse came after when the power comes back. I decided to play again and bam to my surpirse all the game I played today did not show up. I load the last game I save and bam it quits and generated an error. It says "An error occur please check the readme.text". I did not bother to check it out for me its a sign telling me to stop playing those stupid game and concentrate on your application.

This time I uninstall it and say bye bye prince hope to play with you as soon as I complete my system. Im crying. Honestly! hehhehe.

Im back to the drawing board. It feels like I was morph back to the reality, more like your matrix film. Time for me to pump those neurons are start thinking. Its good to be back.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Apple's Edge Over Microsoft?

High Grounds Cafe - Best Internet Cafe in the Philippines

John Gokongwei Speech before Ateneo 2004 Graduates