Freaking Feeds

Just recently as I was working with my program I was shock when I check my hard disk space. I only have 2GB of space when infact I just wipeout some chunky installers. After I hit the one button norton cleanup I was still puzzled why the heck it's still under 2GB. Then I realize that my RSS Bandit keeps on sucking news without deleting them since I only have the old version where the delete option does not exist yet. Then I check out their site and there was a new version then download it on sourceforge.net installed and bam tantanan the delete option appear. Time to wipeout those olde messages folks...zap. After wipping them out my hard disk space is back to 5.73GB. Now I can work a little bit faster minus the connection timeout poping in my PC.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Apple's Edge Over Microsoft?

High Grounds Cafe - Best Internet Cafe in the Philippines

John Gokongwei Speech before Ateneo 2004 Graduates