Notebook Crushed!

Today, is the worse day of my life. Late last night, I was working on my project then I decided to check some mails, news, the usual surfing the world. Then I finally decided to check some videos in google and found out that I haven't seen the complete video of google factory tour. Since it's a frikking 5hrs video I decided to run it on my notebook 24 hrs so that on morning I could watch on it.

I was very much excited during that time since I just jack-up all those wiring and finally boost my internet connection. What I did was I disconnect all the wires except mine and man it was like heaven. The speed rocks a lot and it seems that there is no stopping on how I surf the world.

As I go to sleep that I night I was very much excited to finally see the whole mystery about it. I just can't remember if I completed the video before because I just can't remember the ending until at present.

Early morning, as I woke up at around 6:30am and immediately I proceed to my office to fix the wirings incase someone might use the internet. As I open the room I check on my notebook and I was so surprise to see that it turned off knowing that it was downloading something very important.

My very first impression was: could it be that our network administrator found out what I did and shut's down my computer? then I check on it switch the power on and it just hang.

I have to know if someone did something bad about it or it died naturally hehehe. No matter what happens I guess I just have to buy a new hard disk.

Thank God! I was working on our database and I did perform my backup last week. No need to rewrite some codes since it is directly connected to our server.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Apple's Edge Over Microsoft?

High Grounds Cafe - Best Internet Cafe in the Philippines

John Gokongwei Speech before Ateneo 2004 Graduates