.Net Fever

.Net change my life! Holy smoke!

After I decided to take my time and taste the dark side of .net it's simply the best. The difference between before and today will change in terms of investment. Its because im using icsharp for development.

After working on some samples and getting used to with object oriendted style I find it very cool and interesting though quite complicated but im young and open minded so i can pull this up.

here are some shots:

Once the program runs here are the options.



some sample works that I did...




Resistance to .net framework is like resisting to drive and own a ferrari.

Im so excited with what i can do soon.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Apple's Edge Over Microsoft?

High Grounds Cafe - Best Internet Cafe in the Philippines

John Gokongwei Speech before Ateneo 2004 Graduates