The New GUI(Graphical User Interface)

I decided to change my gui and lessen some components who use too much memory in my module. As I compare it to my previous system the newly simple design runs fast and help me eliminate memory leaks. I found out that one of my components that handles the xp look and feel has some unrelease memory (not unless you close vb) cause me to reboot 4-5 times despite having a memory of 512mb.

Instead of tweaking those codes that will take more time I decided to focus on the gui and follow my first rule of kissess. Which is "KEEP-IT-SIMPLE-STUPID" what do you know its even better. Here it is:


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Apple's Edge Over Microsoft?

High Grounds Cafe - Best Internet Cafe in the Philippines

John Gokongwei Speech before Ateneo 2004 Graduates