How I Work

Do you really want to know how I work? are you really sure? ok if you insist...

Image hosting by Photobucket


The screen on the left has my list of e-mails. On the center screen is usually the specific e-mail I'm reading and responding to. And my browser is on the right-hand screen. This setup gives me the ability to glance and see what new has come in while I'm working on something, and to bring up a link that's related to an e-mail and look at it while the e-mail is still in front of me.

Don't you think this is brilliant?...I want a 3 flat monitor too!!! I wonder if I will ever have 50,000 employees.

Check the links out How I Work: Bill Gates

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Apple's Edge Over Microsoft?

High Grounds Cafe - Best Internet Cafe in the Philippines

John Gokongwei Speech before Ateneo 2004 Graduates