Presentation Pointers

If there's one thing that keeps my passion burning its Steve Jobs keynote. The first time I saw it on the net I realize that it is possible to change the world because like them they too are humans only they are more discipline and passionate with their road maps in life and business.

I could still remember clearly my presentation during college days and as I compare it with Steve Jobs hell it was light years behind. But now im learning as I watch them rock the world.

Check out how: How to Wow 'Em Like Steve Jobs

So do you want to sell sugared water all your life or do you want to change the world?

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Apple's Edge Over Microsoft?

High Grounds Cafe - Best Internet Cafe in the Philippines

John Gokongwei Speech before Ateneo 2004 Graduates