Tough Times Never Last But Tough People Do

Lately, I have become week in handling my weaknessess such as loneliness, fear and future. I know that anytime soon if I won't do something I would break and giveup this life(My Jedi life). Though it will make me feel quite happy for a while but somehow I know as time passed by I would seek the way of the Jedi again and blame it to my self why I quit.

As I take a break and update the feeds of my rss bandit my first priority would always be the hot chicks section. These are collection of some women who are intelligent, beautiful, sexy and best of all great writers. Of course this are just my own personal standards hehehe.

Seriously, as I bloghop to their site I found one article that helps me strengthen my faith and passion. Her name is TeacherSol and my title right now came from her site. Click here

After reading her latest article here is the most striking words that she write:

What is the secret ingredient of tough people that enables them to succeed? Why do they survive the tough times when others overcome them? Why do they win when others lose? Why do they soar when others sink?

The answer is very simple. It's all in how they perceive their problems. They look at problems realistically and practically. They understand the principles that pertain to all problems.

When I review my past life, the reason why I am here far from my beloved home place davao is because I look at my future realistically and practically. These are the exact words that I thought of long before I said go and build my empire.

Comments

Unknown said…
MAKS, thanks to technorati.com for pointing me to your blog. I found that book "TOUGH TIMES NEVER LAST BUT TOUGH PEOPLE DO" very inspiring, and just keeping in mind those words in my heart everyday keeps me going. Thanks for letting me know that my blog entry inspired you too. Keep writing/ blogging...

Popular posts from this blog

Apple's Edge Over Microsoft?

High Grounds Cafe - Best Internet Cafe in the Philippines

John Gokongwei Speech before Ateneo 2004 Graduates