Some thoughts from the movie hitch

Lately, im stuck with the database conversion and thats the reason why im not blogging since our network is separated from the internet to avoid risk that we might be able to face in the near future but perhaps someday I will take that bold move and show them the way.

Three times I truncate the whole database because of the stupid .cdx file. There was one major database file name smmetmas.d99 that I forgot to include the .cdx file which resulted to double or even tripple names on my database. Its very critical since it would create confusion to its profile as the user search for its name.

I watch the hitch again for the 2nd time and here are some thoughts that again stuck in my mind.

"Any man has a 60 percent chance of sweeping any women. He just needs the right broom."

"8 out of 10 women believe that the first kiss will tell them everything they need to know about the relationship."

and this is my favorite part...

"Never lie, steal, cheat or drink. But if you must lie, lie in the arms of the one you love. If you must steal, steal away from bad company. If you must cheat, cheat death. And if you must drink, drink in the moment that take your breath away."

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Apple's Edge Over Microsoft?

High Grounds Cafe - Best Internet Cafe in the Philippines

John Gokongwei Speech before Ateneo 2004 Graduates