Business Trilogy

When I look at most movies I don't see much about business. There are some that focus on love life, fantasy or even sci-fi. Geeks too have place in the movies but not that much. So I began the quest and found some very interesting links.

Check this out: JimCollins

It has a very good collection of business epics that once rule the world. And here is one of my favorite lines:

I fumbled and struggled, trying to explain that the essence of a great company lies not in the absence of difficulty but in its ability to bounce back from difficulty and come back even stronger than before. I argued that great companies--like great nations--have a way of fighting their way out of calamity, rising to their best when their backs are most to the wall.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Apple's Edge Over Microsoft?

High Grounds Cafe - Best Internet Cafe in the Philippines

John Gokongwei Speech before Ateneo 2004 Graduates