Rocking the DNS Launch

Dec. 21, 2005 10:20 am oh my god!

Wow it was a blast! I had my final presentation together with some department heads, staff and CFO. I just can't beleive that the presentation took 3hrs. I just can't help but wonder why on earth time seems to run faster during those major events.

I guess that's the mystery of life.

Here are some pictures:
from left to right: Jojo (Meter/Billing Department Head) and Ramil (Field Inspector)


At the left most is Erwin, Chihi(MIS staff) and Tess(Teller)

Ehemmmm me in action...I was answering some questions thrown by Emily(Corportate Communication Department Head) left most, Joan(Auditng Department) and Clair(Auditing Staff).



The finale...John(The next MIS Head) at my right, Karen then Jojo standing behind me.

Don't you just love it when you have a laptop+projector when you present something? its seems so real hahaha...Profesional na ba?

That's all folks! I'll be going home to Davao tomorrow. Home sweet home. Merry Christmas.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Apple's Edge Over Microsoft?

High Grounds Cafe - Best Internet Cafe in the Philippines

John Gokongwei Speech before Ateneo 2004 Graduates