Some fucking bisexual

Just today after a hard jog in the park and a little workout im almost free of stress though even if I jog funny it is that I think too much. Most if are about what am I ganna do next in my life or how wonderful it is if I can be like steve jobs, steve ballmer or even bill gates taking in a conference with 11,000 people or lets make it 32,000 people eager to listen to every line you speak into your mouth. It was a fun vision if you ask me. But my ultimate dream will probably doing that in San Francisco USA hahaha what a bummer but then again if you tell me hey lets be realistic then again a good conference in davao is enough for me. Overall, I was in a mood today.

Then as soon as checkout my laptop since I decided to install windows xp sp2 and make the most of the new tools microsoft has to offer such as desktop search(though google is still the smallest, fastest and accurate desktop search but hey I love the gui and the interesting features :D), anti-spyware beta(though it sucks since it just detect and not clean what a bammer tool.) and configuring outlook for mails(yup you heard me right its my first time to use outlook and its quite confusing honestly but the important thing here is to learn new techniques.) . After that I began to launch my usual yahoo messenger to check whose online and also my mails and boom I saw one message and its from a friendster message and says someone send you a message. I usually have friends and classmates way back from college to elemetary but this one is quite new since its she had a general name which is tweety. As I read her message she was a he and much worse the message it totally shock me hahaha. Let me post it here:

Hello

Greetings!Cguro nagtaka ka kung sino ako at saan ko nakuha friendster add mo. Well, nag search lang ako at ikaw ang nakita ko. Wala lang just sending a short message. Nagbabakasakali na pumayag ka sa gusto ko.Sana huwag ka magagalit. I just want to express what myselt likes to do. Im Jerry nga pala. 25 years old. Taga Davao.I just want to ask you kung pwede ka? I mean kung pumapatol ka sa bisexual. Hindi naman din ako bakla kase pumapatol din ako sa mga girl.Pero mostly lalake ang gusto ko. Pero eversince hindi pa ako nakaranas ng sex na male to male.Kung pwede ka sana. Yan ay kung ok lang sa iyo.I am willing to pay naman para wala akong atraso sa iyo at wala ka rin masasabi sa akin in case na pumayag ka.Just for fun lang naman din diba.I know wala naman mawawala sa atin. At isa pa kung papayag ka, pwede lets make it secret lang. Ayaw ko malaman ng iba na ganito ako. Sa atin lang sana.Hope na hindi kita na offend at sana papayag ka sa offer ko.Can you give me your cell number para matawagan kita.Pero if you dont want my offer, kindly desregard nalang ng message ko na ito.Thank you.

Jerry


See what I mean? hahaha this is rediculous. Im wondering if someone is trying to make fun of me or what? but if this is true all I can say is this: how come gays and bisexual if that what he wants to describe of himself seems to be attracted to me and why not change it to women? hahaha i guess my looks seems to attract people like them and not women hahaha. Poor me.

Comments

Fred said…
your story has triggered me to read it. it is so much nice to read.

plsalso visit my blog at

http://frederickalday.blogspot.com

thanks

Popular posts from this blog

Apple's Edge Over Microsoft?

High Grounds Cafe - Best Internet Cafe in the Philippines

John Gokongwei Speech before Ateneo 2004 Graduates