The Six Laws of Software

I just got done reading "The Six Law of Software". Not bad after all. As I realate it in my current project I think I forgot one basic rule. And that is "Keep it simple!" Our first arrangement was 4 departments. However, it grew to 9 departments. Such a stupid move I guess. I guess its all because of the relationship of all the 9 departments that im working at. Thats the reason why our initial agreement which is 3 months became 1 year and 4 months and still the system is under construction.

Despite of my weaknessess I guess one of my advantage was being a solo freelancer. Though expense should worry me but luckily im single I get much wisdom with this experience. And thru that hopefully this experience will help me in the near future.

In a country where unemployment is drastically increasing and poor people became desperate you have to learn how to wise.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Apple's Edge Over Microsoft?

High Grounds Cafe - Best Internet Cafe in the Philippines

John Gokongwei Speech before Ateneo 2004 Graduates