Compose Mail Complete

Working on compose mail is one of the most interesting experience I've ever had. From writing text messages to attachments and sending it to the recipient was a totally new experience for me.

It was absolutely different experience as compared to my years on database job. If I evaluate things over the level of difficulty that I encounter during the process of development GWT Fileupload added to both horizontal and vertical panel was one hell of a problem to solved.

However, despite all those problems the best thing in life is when you have solved the problem and your web application works very cool.

Here's my compose mailbox:




Multiple attachments works very cool in here as if you can simulate the real email.


As I send the email to my Yahoo Messenger here's how it looks:




That's it for my mail box now I can work on my RSS Reader.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Apple's Edge Over Microsoft?

High Grounds Cafe - Best Internet Cafe in the Philippines

John Gokongwei Speech before Ateneo 2004 Graduates