GWT+Dynamic Table



A big YEAH for me!

After 6 hours of analyzing Google code for dynamic table I finally got it work on my application. The complexity on just how to make it run is nerve breaking. Google team are so advance in constructing their code I don't even have a clue on how to start with the basics.

The good news is all the fundamental structure of a simple dynamic table are now laid before my code. The bad news is I still have to understand some of its complexity as to why the function was design like that.

Don't you just love opensource? it makes you realize that you still have a lot of room to improve your programming skills.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Apple's Edge Over Microsoft?

High Grounds Cafe - Best Internet Cafe in the Philippines

John Gokongwei Speech before Ateneo 2004 Graduates