Google Fastflip

For two consecutive days now I have been using the Google fastflip to read news. I think it's really brilliant to have this kind of technology develop by Google.

With all this awesome information I'm beginning to feel the pain of having information overload. I just hope my brain will adopt on this new kind environment.

Another arising problem that I am face right now is how to keep my discipline in work. Two days after the launch of fasflip I notice that more and more of my time is being spent on reading interesting news rather than codes and solutions to problems.

I still think that facebook is the number one perpetrator to my distraction. It's totally addicting.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

John Gokongwei Speech before Ateneo 2004 Graduates

SM Mall of Asia

GWT+MySQL Best Practice