Understanding Business

I am beginning to learn how to run a small business and for the past two months I must admit the strength of a leader will be measured by time.

Loneliness, boredom and financial problems are indeed killers for those who dare to run a startup. I am by far have yet to learn the values of focus and discipline but I am determined to adopt them as fast as possible.

Yesterday evening I have learned that most of our online games are dead due to server maintenance at the same time I was bothered with how we should approach the competition of pricing. A lot of our competitors have slash their price to point of negative revenues even my cousin whats a promo to gain more customers. But my uncle would always tell me "NO". It was kinda hard but I realize that we had an edge since most of the online servers are down and most of our competitors wants a break.

I figure out a solution by simply asking most of our new customers what would it take for them to consider us? By anticipating what they really need and work on it I manage to convince them.

It was though but at the same time fun when you see most of them realize that despite the small price difference they choose us.

I never realize that the basic foundation of a successful system development would also play a very big role in business.

I am very excited to know more stuff and wonder how will it be on the business of web application.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Apple's Edge Over Microsoft?

High Grounds Cafe - Best Internet Cafe in the Philippines

John Gokongwei Speech before Ateneo 2004 Graduates