GCharts

It's been a while since I post something informative in my blog still I am in the process of adjusting in my new environment after a month since I left my work place for five years. Most of the time I get side track by all kinds of distraction in my home town as compared to my old office never the less I manage to work on something cool and its the GChart.

I used to work with GWT-EXT flash chart and it's pretty decent however, I just think that a no plug-in policy to most browser is even better.

I'm working on my pet project SocialMe in which I decided to work with the bar and the line charts to provide a better presentation to customers who value their data more than ever.



Bar Charts




Line chart

Over all I am very much please with the result and I think I would like to keep this for the longest time on my project.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Apple's Edge Over Microsoft?

High Grounds Cafe - Best Internet Cafe in the Philippines

John Gokongwei Speech before Ateneo 2004 Graduates