The Audacity of Hope



I just bought this book last Saturday and started reading on it on Monday. Ever since I saw Obama's visit on Google Campus last 2007 I was impress on how he deliver his answers to most audience and knowing he is black competing for presidency in the U.S. seems to be an impossible path to take. But against all odds the guy just became the first African American President.

The first question that pops into my head when I bought this book was "What the heck is Audacity?" I never really have any clue what to expect on this book except that all I know the writer of this book was good enough to make me wonder how this guy think and become the man who he is right now.

I search Google for answers and behold the meaning:
-fearless daring

-aggressive boldness or unmitigated effrontery; "he had the audacity to question my decision"

-Insolent boldness, especially when imprudent or unconventional; Fearless, intrepid daring

As I finish the first chapter yesterday, my personal verdict to this book was "This man is one of those great person ever exist."

"Greatness is never a given. It must be earned." Barck Obama

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Apple's Edge Over Microsoft?

High Grounds Cafe - Best Internet Cafe in the Philippines

John Gokongwei Speech before Ateneo 2004 Graduates