Thoughts from the Chinese Business

It is interesting to know that while most Filipinos dream of being an OFW(Overseas Foreign Worker) or migrate to a better country our neighbors are doing it differently. Here's what I learn from them:

"First we will have our young people employed by the foreigners, and then we will start our own companies. It is like building a building. Today the U.S are the designers, the architects, and the developing countries are the brick layers for the buildings. But one day I hope we will be the architects."


I can only wish more of us will think this way.

Comments

Aashi siva said…
I have definitely picked up anything new from right here. I did however expertise a few technical points using this site, since I experienced to reload the web site a lot of times previous to I could get it to load correctly.

Corporate Training in Chennai

Popular posts from this blog

Apple's Edge Over Microsoft?

High Grounds Cafe - Best Internet Cafe in the Philippines

John Gokongwei Speech before Ateneo 2004 Graduates