Thoughts from the Chinese Business

It is interesting to know that while most Filipinos dream of being an OFW(Overseas Foreign Worker) or migrate to a better country our neighbors are doing it differently. Here's what I learn from them:

"First we will have our young people employed by the foreigners, and then we will start our own companies. It is like building a building. Today the U.S are the designers, the architects, and the developing countries are the brick layers for the buildings. But one day I hope we will be the architects."


I can only wish more of us will think this way.

Comments

Aashi siva said…
I have definitely picked up anything new from right here. I did however expertise a few technical points using this site, since I experienced to reload the web site a lot of times previous to I could get it to load correctly.

Corporate Training in Chennai
sathya said…
A nice article here with some useful tips for those who are not used-to comment that frequently. Thanks for this helpful information I agree with all points you have given to us. I will follow all of them.

Hadoop Training in Chennai

Base SAS Training in Chennai
Shalini said…
Really Good blog post.provided a helpful information.I hope that you will post more updates like this.
Digital marketing company in Chennai

Popular posts from this blog

John Gokongwei Speech before Ateneo 2004 Graduates

SM Mall of Asia

GWT+MySQL Best Practice