GWT on YouTube

Combining YouTube api and GWT is by far one of the best experience I ever had and at the same time one of the most difficult to work with. The opensource community has been working hard to create a patch for GWT developers in order to make it easier for us to work with Youtube stuff.

Thanks to bst-player things have been very good to my project.

Here's my sample project:











I am very much satisfied with the results right now but still I would wait for the real YouTube api to be compatible with GWT.

Comments

Unknown said…
I've also combined GWT with the YouTube api here: http://starcraft.homelinux.org/VODTracker/#v

Popular posts from this blog

Apple's Edge Over Microsoft?

High Grounds Cafe - Best Internet Cafe in the Philippines

John Gokongwei Speech before Ateneo 2004 Graduates