Ideacamp



I was very much satisfied with the conversation we had at Ideacamp there are a lot of smart people willing to share what they have from IT, energy resources to mother nature you name it they have a lot of things to share. I have also seen a lot of business opportunity being offered to us.

If there's one thing I really like about this organization its the fact that they let people become entrepreneurs.

I used to think I was the only one who would venture on this and it was hard but now I have allies and people to talk, share and learn from. This is what I need.

Hopefully, I could maintain my focus and keep the fire alive.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Apple's Edge Over Microsoft?

High Grounds Cafe - Best Internet Cafe in the Philippines

John Gokongwei Speech before Ateneo 2004 Graduates